- We provide our services with integrity, efficiency, and discretion.
- We strive always to do business in line with a clear set of values that should underpin our every action.
- We recognise that our continued success will be based on trust and respect at all levels, achievement for our clients, taking personal responsibility, demonstrating integrity and being transparent in everything we do.
- We place the success of clients at the centre of our universe, we deliver that which we promise and measure ourselves on this basis.
- Trust is essential to long standing, collaborative business relationships that weather the ups and downs and give us a healthy perception of what we are and what we aren’t.
- Respect is the basis of human dignity and generates esteem, fairness and recognition. We recognise that it requires open and honest communication.
- Achievement is the goal of both individual and collective activity and can be measured by results. It underpins our differentiation and independence in a competitive market.
- Responsibility is central to our behaviour towards our clients, employees, associates and stakeholders. It involves properly conducting our research and then standing behind our advice. It also means setting a good example and leads to recognition and acceptance of FCP as Trusted Advisors.
- Integrity is non-negotiable if we are to maintain credibility. It obliges us to keep our promises and also means being prepared and able to say no.
- Transparency should always be our instinctive approach and makes our actions understandable, helps establish reliability in our methods and creates the best environment for people to take and accept responsibility.